Saturday 28 November 2020

November

Sadly, our in person meetings have been halted again due to Covid-19. We are all, thankfully, safe and snug in our homes. Lots of time to sew, sew, sew! I think in many ways, this is poised to be our most creative year yet. 

Show and tell has been trickling in and I am happy to post it for members. Please email me at:

 sheri-lyn-fox@hotmail.com to have your pieces added to this blog.

On to show and tell .... 

I've been sewing advent calendars to beat the band. 

 



Phyllis has been busy! 








I'm ready for a Christmas table. I've made a million of these easy peasy placemats!



 
Vivian finished this gorgeous woodland quilt. It looks as good from the back as it does from the front.  



Marg, busy as ever! 





Rae quilted up this sweet runner, I'm thinking out of a few scraps. Lovely. 


Sandra has been making big and small. Lovely fall quilts!






Stay safe and happy quilting! 

 ~Sheri 

No comments: