Monday 7 October 2019

Retreat

I was a very poor blog photographer on the weekend! 

We had our annual fall 2-day retreat and I only managed to get 3 pictures out of it! Clearly, I had my head down and was quietly sewing away in the corner! 


A couple of gals joined us from one of our favourite quilt shops Road 17 North from Winkler to share their wares. I'm confident it was worth the trip. I will speak for myself and others to say that we crave fabric .. crave it. It's tough to have a quilting addiction and no store in town to feed us a fix!  Cheryl and Marianne were lovely and hope they join us again! I think there were around 20 or so for the weekend but some came and went ... like I said, I was a quiet mouse in the corner minding my own business!

Our supper was catered and delicious. We love not having to wash dishes. It was a grand weekend. If you missed out this time, please know we were thinking of you and hope you can attend in the spring. 



Some lovely guild friends may have more pictures to add .. if you do, please send them my way.

~Sheri

No comments: