Our Quilt Show is only days away so here is a list of reminders for you!
- Set up starts at 9am on Thursday, helpers needed to cover tables in paper.
- Receiving quilts at the R.H. Channing between 10 and 2pm on Thursday
- Helpers are needed to organized, attach hangers and hang quilt on Thursday between 11:00 and 4pm.
- All members are asked to bring 3 dozen cookies on Thursday or Friday morning.
- If you volunteering in the kitchen remember to bring a few tea towels.
- There are still many unfilled volunteers spots for the show, if you have not signed up for a job please do so on Thursday at the hall.
- Bring your raffle tickets and money into Sheri on Thursday and Friday.
- Spread the work to all your friends and family about the show. I have posted the poster on Facebook so you can share that with your Facebook friends too!